Pages

Happy Friday!

It's Friday (not that mean too much to me now that I'm a mom..)!

I'm looking forward to the weekend to have Matt home with us where we will enjoy a family breakfast of pfannkuchen (german pancakes), maybe do a bit of holiday decorating and have a good family snuggle as I think it is going to be a bit cooler this weekend.  I also have plans to wrap and package up the gifts that need to head overseas to Matt's family for Christmas...I'm so excited that I'm organized early this year and that they will make it on time, maybe even early..go me!

I was planning on doing a longer post for today, but then I got a little distracted last night with photoshop (which I just installed) and created an new header for the blog! What do you think?!  I'm working on a few other elements to add to the blog and have planned a few posts that you can look out for in the coming weeks.  I'm hoping to sit down to write out Greta's birth story and explain a bit more what happened that led to her being born premature.  I expect it will be broken up into a couple post - that is if I can bring myself to write it out.

I'll leave you with a photo out of little angel from our Christmas photo shoot! I know I'm biased but she really is the cutest thing EVER!




Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ha - I've said the same thing so many times - Fridays don't mean anything anymore now that I'm a mom! Except that I have an extra pair of hands around the house for 2 days. :) Hope you guys have a great weekend - I think we're putting up our tree after watching our Roughriders (hopefully) win the Grey Cup! :) I love the new header by the way - looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, it's Grey Cup weekend. We aren't big football fans, especially this year with our Bombers really bombing, but hope Roughriders win!

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say!